The PA/NJ/DE CCIM Chapter has recognized five members who recently earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member designation, the global standard for professional achievement, from the CCIM Institute.
The following PA/NJ/DE CCIM Chapter members were among 157 industry professionals who recently earned the CCIM designation:
- William Ericksen, CCIM of NAI James E. Hanson (Teterboro, NJ)
- Justin Geisenberger, CCIM of Sable Commercial Realty (Lancaster, PA)
- Andreas Kamouyerou, CCIM of SVN | Three Rivers Commercial Advisors (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Lorenzo Lambiase, CCIM of NAI James E. Hanson (Teterboro, NJ)
- Elijah Miller, CCIM | D.R. Horton (Scranton, PA)
“We are excited to celebrate our five new designees who have shown excellence in commercial real estate,” said Dominic Janidas, CCIM, president of the PA/NJ/DE CCIM Chapter. “This designation, coupled with their determination, knowledge and talent will ensure their continued success in the industry,” Janidas continued.
To earn the CCIM designation, commercial real estate professionals must complete more than 160 hours of case-study driven education covering topics such as interest-based negotiation, financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis, investment analysis, and ethics in commercial investment real estate. Candidates must also compile a portfolio demonstrating the depth of their commercial real estate experience and pass a comprehensive examination.