The CCIM Designation is Commercial Real Estate’s Global Standard for Professional Achievement. A CCIM is a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry and is proficient not only in theory, but also in practice. CCIM is part of a global commercial real estate network with members across North America and in more than 30 countries. This professional organization closes thousands of transactions annually, representing a projected $400 billion in value.
Belonging to CCIM means being part of an ethical and knowledgeable network that fosters lasting relationships based on mutual respect.
The CCIM lapel pin is earned after successfully completing a designation process that ensures CCIMs are proficient not only in theory, but also in practice. This elite corps of CCIMs includes brokers, leasing professionals, investment counselors, asset managers, appraisers, corporate real estate executives, property managers, developers, institutional investors, commercial lenders, attorneys, bankers, and other allied professionals. CCIMs are:
- Recognized as experts in the disciplines of Commercial and Investment Real Estate
- Over 9,000 Professionals throughout North America and 30+ countries
- Skilled in Financial Analysis, Market Analysis, User Decision Analysis and Investment Analysis
- Responsible for over $200 Billion transaction dollars annually
- Holders of the most coveted and respected designation in the real estate industry
There are countless benefits to working with a CCIM. Commercial Real Estate investment requires the counsel of a qualified professional. A Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) provides clients with the assurance that every decision will be made in the best interest of their investment objectives. When assembling a commercial real estate investment team, start with a CCIM.
To find a CCIM in your area, or with specialization in a particular industry, please visit findaccim.com