- This event has passed.
Triple Play: REALTOR® Convention & Trade Expo
December 3 @ 8:00 am - December 6 @ 5:00 pm
Every year since 2000, the Triple Play REALTOR® Convention & Trade Expo has attracted thousands of REALTORS®, brokers, appraisers, and other real estate professionals to the largest real estate convention and trade show of its kind in the U.S. Last year, participants traveled from coast-to-coast and Canada to learn about the newest and most exciting developments in real estate products and services.
The commercial courses that are being offered are:
Tuesday, December 4
- A New Landscape: 1031 Exchanges and Tax Reform with Margo McDonnell (9 am – noon)
- Commercial Valuation and Predictive Analytics with Richard Gallegos (11 am – noon)
- Does Your Rental Property Still Measure Up? with Tom Lundstedt (2pm-4 pm)
- Dogs, Horses & Ferrets: Service or Support? with Cynthia DeLuca (2pm – 5pm)
Wednesday, December 5
- Capture Your Share of the RE Investor Market with Tom Lundstedt (8:30am – 11:30am)
- Big League Hardball for C-I Practitioners with Tom Lundstedt (1pm – 4pm)
Thursday, December 6
- Inspiring Success with Real Estate with Bill Humphrey (9am – noon)
For the full agenda and registration options, please visit: realtorstripleplay.com