Residential Real Estate Financial Analysis
December 9 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$175
Our chapter is hosting the Residential Real Estate Financial Analysis course on Monday, December 9 during the Triple Play Realtor® Convention & Trade Expo in Atlantic City, NJ. This course is approved for 7 continuing education hours.
This course is designed for:
- New commercial agents looking to enhance their basic financial analysis skills;
- Private investors who want to learn basic financial analysis skills to apply to their investment portfolio; and
- Residential agents who want to expand their business to include selling single-family homes, condos, duplexes, or small commercial properties.
The Triple Play Convention, Dec. 9-12, offers a wide array of courses to meet your educational needs, including four courses specifically designed for commercial practitioners. Register for Triple Play by Dec. 6 for only $109.
A few registration notes:
- Use the “course registration” link below to register. You do not need to register for Triple Play if you only plan to attend the course.
- If you plan to attend the course AND the convention, you must register individually for both.