Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate
March 28 @ 8:30 am - March 29 @ 5:00 pm
Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate, is two-day classroom or five-session online course provides agents, brokers, students, and allied professionals with an understanding of the skills, resources, and business practices that pave the way for success in commercial real estate. Through real-world case studies you will learn how to analyze leases and investment value, and develop a plan to kick-start your career.
This course will teach you how to:
- Access and use demographic information as a decision-making tool
- Differentiate between the needs of the owners and tenants
- Develop a personal marketing plan
- Develop a property marketing plan
- Utilize basic financial analysis tools
- Solve investment problems using a financial calculator
- Perform basic mortgage calculations using compounding and discounting techniques
- Project income and expenses for a real estate property
- Calculate the yield on a potential investment
Students will also receive the CCIM Financial Calculator, designed to effectively and efficiently provide investment scenarios for you and your clients.
|Special Thanks to our Annual Corporate Chapter Partners|
Brandywine Realty Trust
Capstan Tax Strategies
Stark & Stark Attorneys at Law
Penn Community Bank
Rittenhouse Capital Advisors
Ten-X Commercial Real Estate
Univest Bank and Trust Co.
Sponsorship Opportunities are Available!